[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] Poll with conditions

ccsds techsupport ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org
Thu Jan 16 17:21:47 EST 2014

Peter,

The SANA updates are on our long (December went to fast…) to do list, and I have asked Laura to work on this.

The most difficult part (why I assigned it to Laura) will be trying to edit the HTML on the org chart to make it look properly with the new SANA box.

Anyways, she should be starting on it tomorrow; and she will keep it touch with you for feedback.

Thanks,

Brian