[CESG] CCSDS Strategic Plan

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 24 09:14:23 EDT 2013

Peter
Thanks for your updates that do not follow the recommended format.

The idea of this version of the Strategic Plan is to show per Area
Operational capabilities on which we can promote cross support and
interoperability. Some of them are represented by a set of recommended
standards and practices (in the past, at work, in the future).

The document will not become bigger because its final implementation will
depend on what will be deployed in the CWE and what will remain in the
doc. I prefer to have initially everything without links, and after
reviewing it we decide how to progress

ciao
nestor

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.