[CESG] Test Plan Rationale

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Wed Sep 18 12:24:19 EDT 2013

FYI: I added a Test Plan requirement to the ORG & Procs book because
it is something that would be trivial to prepare in conjunction with
a developing a PICS proforma (which is required). Also, performing
interoperable testing without a test plan seems a little incompetent
(to me), so a test plan that ultimately becomes the (required) test
report seems reasonable (to me). But I somehow expected it would be
shot down, so it is just there for the CESG to shoot down.

Thomas Gannett
+1 443 472 0805