[CESG] RE: CWE approval process

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 17 13:52:11 EDT 2013

Mike,

A quick comment. My concern was never about someone being in attendance prior to granting them access to the CWE. Rather, it will help working group chairs who may have no idea who somebody requesting  approval is (I have experienced this a number of times) if there can be some sort of accompanying email or introduction from the head of the delegation from the particular agency or sponsoring organization. For example, on occasions in the past, Jean Marc Soula has been kind enough to send me an email letting me know that a certain person would like to join the Cross Support Service Management working group. I personally find this very valuable as it gives me a sense of who the person is and that they have the backing of their sponsoring agency.

Regards,

-Erik