[CESG] CESG Fall 13 Report to CMC

Shames, Peter M (312G) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 26 13:21:36 EST 2013

Ciao Nestor,

Thank you for dealing with these issues.  My only remaining concern is that the text you provided, from the CESG internal report, still says this:

SLS AD/DAD state that they would rather have a BB than an OB, as this would be a more harmonized CCSDS work item capable of having consensus also by opposing agencies.
SLS AD/DAD will remove the conflicting issue from the CMC report if the proposing agencies will agree to these terms and remove OB project from framework, First thing to do is a concept document concentrating on:

If our intent is to honor the spirit of the agreement then this should probably be stated like this for the CMC:

SLS AD/DAD state that they would rather have a BB than an OB, as this would be a more harmonized CCSDS work item capable of having consensus by all agencies.
SLS AD/DAD agree to creating a Green Book and future Blue Book in the framework and request that the first thing is to create a Concept Paper concentrating on:

Cheers, Peter