[CESG] Update Org&Procs/ICS books per CESG discussion

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Nov 12 13:52:56 EST 2013


I have suggested initially 2 options

Option A: put on hold, discuss, agree and send to CMC for further review
Option B: phase approach, go now to CMC for review and introduce other 
changes in the next review

I am open to both options, with a preference for B; but

Let's hold the YB distribution to the CMC until we agree on consensus, 
abstain, etc. Therefore all changes agreed during the CESG meeting will 
not be effective for the time being (e.g. new ICS YB)

I will put this item in the agenda for the next webex on 18th Dec 2013


This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/cesg/attachments/20131112/62d633b2/attachment.html

More information about the CESG mailing list