[CESG] Re: [CMC] CMC comments to CESG CCSDS Strategic plan

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Tue Mar 26 14:19:25 EST 2013

Dear Nestor,

For your own reconfirmation: I understand that the document content for release
which is under consideration for CMC review and comment is the one you sent us
last March 4, that is, doc. CCSDS A01.1-Y-1.2, as of 04 March 2013, Draft 6,
Version 0.

Otherwise, please, update us. Thank you.

Best regards,
Eduardo