[CESG] FW: [Sis-dtn] RE: Agenda items for Bordeaux meetings

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Fri Mar 8 11:49:22 EST 2013

All,

Apologies if you get multiple copies of this.

It is time for us to renew the CFDP specification, and there's been increased interest lately (though not directly in response to the Call for Interest announcement of November 1, 2012<http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/nwi/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=20>).

I have set up a wiki page to list / discuss possible changes to CFDP<http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/wiki/SitePages/SIS.aspx>, and at the bottom of that page there's also a 'forum' board if that's a better way to segregate off longer discussions.  If there's enough interest in advance of the Spring Meetings I can try to either get a room or cannibalize some of the SIS-DTN meeting room for a CFDP-Update BoF.  Please let me know if you'd be interested in such a meeting.

                        v/r,

                        --keith

Dr. Keith Scott                                                                                           Office: +1.703.983.6547
Principal Engineer, E535                                                                        kscott at mitre.org<mailto:kscott at mitre.org>
The MITRE Corporation<http://www.mitre.org/>
M/S H300
7515 Colshire Drive