[CESG] New version of the CCSSD Strategic Plan ===> MSPA comment

Barkley, Erik J (3170) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 6 11:43:46 EST 2013

Gippo,

It does not require any adjustment to the SLS Area goal.  My comment is only an observation from the big picture point of view - it is fine to have a recommendation for standardization of the RF part of MSPA configuration, but given that we are looking at the MSPA RF standardization eventually the management of MSPA in general will surface. I believe we can further discuss this at the Bordeaux CESG meeting.

Best regards,

-Erik