[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] Can we belay the CESG Poll for SSI?

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Tue Feb 19 10:05:41 EST 2013

Tom,

Thank you and my apologies for not getting to you sooner.  The initial reconstituted SISG meeting was last Thursday.

Tom: I concur with your recommendation; please withdraw the CESG poll for the SSI Architecture Document.  Can you please send me a copy of the document so that I can provide it to the SISG?  (it seems to have already disappeared off the CESG polls page...)

Gian Paolo: You are of course correct in that the CESG review copy should be distributed to the SISG.

                        --keith