[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] Poll with conditions

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Dec 17 15:00:07 EST 2013

Peter:

Actually, what is going on on the Web site is
simply a sort by document number, with a label
identifying the Axx books as management
(according to our numbering scheme).  I am sure
there was never any intention to organize books
in the list according to their content.

I fully expect Brian to respond that trying to
make a 3xx appear at the bottom of the list with
the Axx books is going to screw up the sort big
time. If you think it's that important, we should
probably renumber the SANA YB to begin with A.

Tom