[Secretariat] RE: [CESG] Poll with conditions

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Dec 17 14:37:09 EST 2013

Peter:

I am a long-time formality enthusiast, and I am
as fond of bureaucracy as anyone, but I suspect
all that was needed was for someone to advise
Brian that it is a management book. It's probably
my fault for not so categorizing it when I delivered it.

Brian:

While we're on the subject, CCSDS B20.0-Y-2 is not a management book.

Tom