[CESG] RE: Action Item Update CESG-1012-001 Provide List of Existing CWE Logins to Area Directors for Controlling

ccsds techsupport ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org
Mon Nov 26 22:46:43 EST 2012

Erik,

Thanks for bringing this up…I wanted to discuss this further at the CESG meeting, but time did not permit.

The process in Mailman is automated, because the admin/WG chair receives an automated e-mail when a new user is added to the mailing list.

Human error (which Tech Support takes responsibility for) occurred when the person in question (who we have never been told who it was) received a CWE login.

The process currently is & will be the following going forward:

New Users Ask for Login

 1.  New user requests login.
 2.  Tech Support confirms for which WG(s) they are participating in.
 3.  Tech Support then gets confirmation from either the AD or WG chair.

AD or WG Chair Request

 1.  AD or WG chair requests login for new user.
 2.  Tech Support Creates Login and replies to e-mail.

Minus the recent error with the unapproved CWE login…please feel free to provide any improvements to this process.

Thanks,

Brian Oliver