[CESG] FW: OLSG Report Addendum Recommendations for CCSDS

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 22 13:11:32 EST 2012

Quite a lot of work to do here, which mostly falls in Gippo's area. Gippo: do you generally agree with the proposed priorities? However, I think that SIS also has a horse in this race (e.g., "the CCSDS should develop standard practices for each scenario (e.g., LEO, GEO, Lunar, L1/L2, deep space) that will enable automatic retransmission" since LTP is a candidate.

///a