[CESG] CMC actions to CESG

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 27 09:49:27 EDT 2012

Thanks very much, Margherita.

Nick, can you please forward Margherita's note and attachment to the CMC mail list, and advise them that we will close the action item at the next review, unless someone objects?   Include the text of the action item, so they will know which one you're referring to.

Thanks,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager