[CESG] RE: [Smwg] Re: My comments of latest draft of charter

Barkley, Erik J (3170) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 18 13:31:58 EDT 2012

CESG Membership -- this is a draft product, in progress, that will be undergoing revisions as result of a WG teleconference held earlier today. As such I don't believe it is well advised to review this at this time in preference to allowing the WG to complete its efforts and review the charter when revisions, etc in progress have been completed.  This is projected to be done in approximately 6 weeks (allowing for summer holidays,etc.)  Having said that, comments are welcomed but be advised they may very well be overcome by events.

Best regards,

-Erik