[CESG] RE: New CCSDS process for resource management

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jul 7 11:15:58 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan.Miro at esa.int
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:02 AM
To: Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)
Cc: CCSDS Management Council
Subject: [Secretariat] Re: [CMC] FW: New CCSDS process for resource management

Mike,

thank you very much for having come out with a concrete implementation of the wishes expressed by the CMC regarding   governance of resources. I am aware it has not been easy to define the details in a way that will work effectively without overdoing it and overburdening the people involved. I believe it is a good and balanced approach and I agree with you to review the lessons learnt after 1 year (first experience could be exchange already at the fall CMC meeting.

You have my full support on this matter.

Regards
Juan
Juan Miro
Head Ground Systems Engineering Department European Space Agency