[CESG] Fall 2012 meeting

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 28 19:15:37 EST 2012

From: Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:47 PM
To: CCSDS Management Council
Cc: CCSDS Secretariat
Subject: [Secretariat] RE: Info for CMC

CMC members:   A follow-up to the note below, concerning the Fall meeting.

Based on feedback from the CMC members, we have decided not to change the dates of the Fall 2012 CCSDS Technical Plenary meeting.  We are keeping it on the week of October 15.  We had to change venues in order to keep to that date, but we seem to have been successful at that.  We have now decided to host the meeting in Cleveland Ohio at the Cleveland Renaissance Hotel.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/clebr-renaissance-cleveland-hotel/
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200895630052322285829.0004ba0e90249908bfda0&msa=0&ll=41.500928,-81.694636&spn=0.026549,0.030856

More details will be forthcoming.  We encourage attendees to stay at the Renaissance hotel, because we have to make a room block in order to afford the meeting space there.  Meeting logistics will be placed on the CCSDS website soon.

   -=- Mike