[CESG] Interoperability testing

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Dec 11 11:20:15 EST 2012

Adrian,
        I cannot speak for SOIS but for the terrestrial path I think that
the end-to-end considerations are limited to the assumption that
a) a Ground Station is "intrinsically" secure
b) SLE-CSTS protocols are used for transferring data from a Ground Station
to a Control Center and vice versa
c) security implication on SLE-CSTS services are out of the SLS area
d) frames travels terrestrially still encrypted/authenticated and
decrypt/validation would be in Control Center

Gilles may comment better than me, of course.

Regards

Gian Paolo