[CESG] Updates to ICS Pro Forma presentations

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 9 10:53:47 EST 2011

Somehow we are missing any discussion of the value of ICS in these discussions.  If there is a uniform opinion that they are not worth what it takes to produce them let's remove the requirement entirely.   To somehow accept the requirement, and then argue that it should be applied unevenly across interoperable standards calls the entire value proposition into question.

If the CESG thinks that ICS do not have some value that makes them worthwhile to produce let's entirely reject the requirement to do so.

Peter