[CESG] Updates to ICS Pro Forma presentations

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Nov 9 08:55:50 EST 2011

Nestor, Peter,
        the point about Pink sheets/books looks to me quite risky and I
would avoid any mandatory statement for PICS/ICS in revised books.
The WG Chairs are complaining about resources and Having (P)ICS mandatory
also for revisions would only increase resource and duration  requirements
(with possible implied delays) that may impact the benefits given by the
revision.

Regards

Gian Paolo