[CESG] RE: Is J-L Gerner the CCSDS rep to the SFCG?

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu May 19 11:32:03 EDT 2011

Adrian,

note that his interface has been limited to the RF&Modulation WG at
working level since this is the only area of common interest with the
SFCG.

Enrico

From:
"Hooke, Adrian J (9000)" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:
"Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int" <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>
Cc:
CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>,
"Edoardo.Marelli at esa.int" <Edoardo.Marelli at esa.int>
Date:
19/05/2011 17:26
RE: Is J-L Gerner the CCSDS rep to the SFCG?

It?s not that I am uncomfortable with Jean-Luc. I am uncomfortable that he
now seems to be doing the job as a contractor to CNES without the CMC
understanding the ramifications of the transition. Nestor: an item for the
CESG-CMC agenda?

///a