[CESG] Re: SEA-R-2011-03-001 - Information Services Architecture Working Group

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 10:10:26 EST 2011

Nestor,

We have agreed procedures for a reason.  In your role as CESG Deputy you are supposed to be helping the organization run according to those rules, not making up new ones as you wish.

In your role as AD you are supposed to be acting in the interest of CCSDS, and not pushing agency specific agendas.

Popes in the past had wives, mistresses, and kids, but that did not make it right.

Ciao, Peter