[CESG] Re: PICS resolution

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 8 11:43:38 EST 2011

Adrian,

It sounds like we need two things:

1) a policy on PICS & the structure of a PICS-proforma;
2) a procedure for doing waivers.

I'll draft something and circulate it for the CESG to review.

On the subject of the CCSDS Procedures manual, is there any update on the Blue/Magenta definition changes and the patent & COI issues that we had discussed earlier?

If we are going to update the CCSDS Yellow Book and (finally) publish it, best to get it all in at once

Thanks, Peter

Sent from Peter's iPhone