[CESG] PICS resolution

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 8 10:22:39 EST 2011

Peter: Mike has drawn my attention to the following CESG Resolution from the Fall 2008 meeting in Berlin:

The CESG resolves that all new Blue Books will be required to have a Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) included as a normative Annex. A waiver process shall be provided in cases where creating of the PICS is not feasible. [Pink Sheets / Reconfirmations of existing  Blue Books will generally be exempted].

This apparently did not get enacted. It sounds like a proper role for the SEA would be to formulate a proposal (including Procedures Manual text) for vote by the CESG, after which we will send it (late) to the CMC. Could you please handle this?

Best regards
Adrian