[CESG] Re: CESG - MOIMS Resolution Nr 2 after last Spring 2011 CCSDS meeting

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Jun 29 12:47:26 EDT 2011

Tom

Sorry.

The main document number is 521.1 which, as you stated, was the number for
the Common Services document when that document included the COM. After
the first Red review of Common the COM was split into a separate document
which it seems that SM&C didn?t request a number for. So, the document
content has already achieved Red 1 review but is now in a separate
document.

The question is, what number should it have when it is only half of a
previously reviewed document, our recommendation would be for numbering:

MAL is 521.0
COM is 521.1
Common moves to 521.2
M&C (previously known as Core) is 522.0

What do you think ?

The version number is our fault as we were using it for internal draft
numbering when it shouldn?t have been
We also forgot to submit it to you for checking.

Sam will send you the word version

ciao
nestor