[CESG] PICS text in A02.1-Y-2.1d

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 28 13:10:28 EDT 2011

Dear Nestor,

It sounds like we can make these minor edits and get this issue closed.  I am very glad that this is so.  I do recognize that we need to get closure with the other agencies, so if anyone else on the CESG can address this that would be good.

Not to stir up anything, but there was some confusion in the RIDs as to whether the ISO text defining what a "protocol" is was acceptable.  I understood that the expanded text refining each of the terms was to be removed, but that the definition itself was ok. You did not mention this explicitly, so I want to make sure that we are on the same page here.

Ciao, Peter