[CESG] PICS text in A02.1-Y-2.1d

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Jul 28 12:57:40 EDT 2011

Peter

We have analysed your YB updated version.

ESA agreed with everything, but we have 2 small comments

Annex B.2.1, a, last paragraph.
Blue Books defining protocols must include a Protocol Implementation
Conformance Statement (PICS) proforma as a normative annex
To be replaced by
Blue Books defining communications protocols must include a Protocol
Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) proforma as a normative annex

Note: This addition is to have the same meaning as you suggested in
A1       Overview
This annex provides the rationale, content guidelines and nominal
structure for a CCSDS Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
proforma. The PICS proforma is a required normative annex in all CCSDS
Blue Books defining communications protocols.  Protocol Blue Books may
request a waiver from the requirement.

Annex F, A.1 2nd paragraph
        Add a reference to the CCSDS Publications document for
completeness

This is all and we have the YB for publication from the ESA side (there
are still some minor conditions from the other agencies)

ciao
nestor