[CESG] Please plan on staying in London through 04 November

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 22 11:23:53 EDT 2010

This meeting is anomalous since it is one of the infrequent joint IOAG/CMC meetings; normally the CESG would meet for 2 days and then spend Wednesday reporting to the CMC. Because of the IOAG ceremonies, things get pushed out a day. Will Stuart be there?

We can certainly ask the Secretariat to set up a WebEx. Do they have Internet service and phones in London?

///a