[CESG] Please plan on staying in London through 04 November

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Wed Sep 22 11:15:08 EDT 2010

Adrian, staying on for two weeks is just not possible, at least for me. I had
assumed Monday and Tuesday after the CCSDS meeting  for the CESG and CMC but
beyond that is difficult to justify. If there is no way to schedule the CESG
and CMS for Monday and Tuesday, then maybe we could request a video
conference setup for those unable to attend?

Regards,
//ct

             "Hooke, Adrian J
             (9000)"
             <adrian.j.hooke at jp                                           To
             l.nasa.gov>                CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             Sent by:                   CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
             cesg-bounces at mailm                                           cc
             an.ccsds.org
                                                                     Subject
                                        [CESG] Please plan on staying in
             16/09/2010 14:54           London through 04 November

It turns out that there is now a CESG/CMC meeting that extends through
Thursday 04 November. ACCORDINGLY, PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO LEAVE PRIOR TO
FRIDAY 05 NOVEMBER.