[CESG] SEA voting record

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 7 16:03:20 EDT 2010

Peter: while SOIS may not be deeply affected by Tracking, SEA is. From my quick scan of my email inbox, it looks like the Systems Engineering Area Director didn't vote on 7 of the last 8 CESG polls.  Do you intend to improve on this track record, or do you have some other dark strategy in mind?

///adrian