[Cesg-all] Technical Meeting Information from the Secretariat

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Mon May 10 19:29:53 UTC 2021

Dear Area Directors and Working Group Chairs,

It was brought to my attention that slide 5 of the previous presentation contained an error. The spring 2022 CCSDS Technical Meetings will be held 9-13 May 2022, not 9-26 May. A corrected presentation is attached here.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.
[ccsdslogo-horiz-4color-1]