[Cesg-all] Results of CESG Poll CESG-P-2017-02-003

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Sun Mar 5 19:05:36 UTC 2017

Dear CESG Members,

The single conditional approval vote for approval
to release CCSDS 523.2-R-1 is qualified with the
statement, "I think this does not need to stall
the rest of the review and this item can be
treated along with any others raised during
agency review." Therefore, upon forwarding the
PID to the working group, the Secretariat will
consider the condition to be resolved and proceed to CMC polling.