[Cesg-all] Revised Meeting Planning Document

Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] david.ross at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 7 16:27:12 UTC 2016

Dear Area Directors and WG Chairs,

Please find attached the latest version of the CCSDS room planning document with the latest received updates included. You will note that, at this time, we are using one too many rooms on the Thursday and Friday morning sessions (20 & 21 Oct 2016 0845 - 1230) and two too many rooms on Thursday's afternoon session (20 October 1330-1730).

Please review your schedules on these dates, and if it is possible and efficient to do so, alert me if you are able to move your meeting dates and times to dates and times with higher room availability. I understand that Friday afternoon is primarily reserved for plenary meetings, and as such, movement to this date will be difficult. However, current availability is as follows:

Monday a.m.: 2 rooms available
Monday p.m.: 1 room available
Tuesday a.m.: 1 room available
Tuesday p.m.: 1 room available
Wednesday (a.m. & p.m.): No rooms Available at this time.
Thursday (a.m. &p.m.): Overbooked. No rooms available.
Friday (a.m.): Overbooked. No rooms available.
Friday (p.m.): 4 rooms available

Thank you for your attention to meeting room planning.

-David Ross

David Ross, MPA, PMP
ASRC Federal
ph.: 240-565-2231