[Cesg-all] Fall 2016 Meeting Planning

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 17 15:08:41 UTC 2016

Hi David,

In the earlier versions of this schedule (Draft2) you had the SEA SAWG on Wed AM to Friday AM, and the MOIMS Mission Planning and Scheduling on Mon – Tues.  That worked just fine and it was what we requested.  A key member of both WG is Roger Thompson and it just does not work at all if they are scheduled at the same time.  I thought we made that clear in earlier discussions, but it seems to have been overlooked.

In the latest schedule (Draft3), which I did not check when it came out because there had been no issue earlier, you have moved the MOIMS Mission Planning and Scheduling to Thurs and Friday.  That just does not work at all since both meetings will then lose ½ of Roger’s valued contribution, or one will lose all of it.

Please find a way to make the needed adjustments.

Thanks, Peter