[Cesg-all] Desolation camp in the Westin 7th Floor on Friday 8th April 2016

Marco.Rovatti at esa.int Marco.Rovatti at esa.int
Mon Apr 11 09:19:23 UTC 2016

Dear Nestor,
I understand your concern and somehow I share it.
However, to take my personal example, I'm involved in three different
groups: USLP and SDLS (although formally not a group member) in the SLS
area and SOIS Subnetwork services in the SOIS area.
Moreover, as the ECSS E-50 discipline focal point I'm also interested in
following the activities on the Coding and Sync group.
With 5 days meeting formula it's much easier to organise the agenda in
order to limit the overlapping between the meetings of the aforementioned
groups to a minimum, allowing me to hop comfortably among them.
Which I doubt would be as straightforward within a 4-days arrangement.
I do understand the financial constraints we are subject to and I
constantly strive to limit wasting precious agency resources in everyday
working, however I do believe that this effort should not conflict with
the object of providing members with a comfortable schedule to let them
performing a higher quality job.

Have a good day.

Best Regards
Marco Rovatti