[Cesg-all] Resources for CCSDS Projects

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 17 10:17:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think there are two different issues here.
First is resources for one or more members of the WG to review the existing
issues and determine if it should be reconfirmed as is, converted to historical
status, or if it needs to be updated.  For most documents that should take
minimal amount of resources and WG should decide the action.

If a standard is reconfirmed or converted to historical status, no other
resources will be needed.

If the decision is to update the standard, then a new project should be created
within the WG and it should follow the normal procedures for setting up a new
project.

There is a problem that CESG must address if the decision is made to update the
standard and resources are not provided for the proposed new project.  CESG would
need to resolve the problem somehow.

Peace and may the odds be with you,
-JOhn