FW: [Cesg-all] CCSDS Fall: SANA on tuesday

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 15 10:49:05 EDT 2012

TWIMC-

Just a reminder that Marc Blanchet, the SANA Operator, will only be here
on Tuesday, 16 Oct.  Please contact him via Email if you have issues that
you wish to discuss with him.

Thanks, Peter

Peter Shames
CCSDS System Engineering Area Director

Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-490
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-6871

Internet:  Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov

We must recognize the strong and undeniable influence that our language
exerts on our ways of thinking and, in fact, delimits the abstract space
in which we can formulate - give form to - our thoughts.

Niklaus Wirth