[Cesg-all] SANA presence during Darmstadt CCSDS

Chris.Taylor at esa.int Chris.Taylor at esa.int
Tue Apr 10 11:06:05 EDT 2012

Nothing for this meeting from SOIS but in the future most probably,
Regards

//ct

On 10 Apr 2012, at 16:55, "Hooke, Adrian J (9000)" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Working Group Chairs: please let me know if you would like your WG to meet with March Blanchet to discuss SANA matters relative to your various books.
> http://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/default.aspx#_SEA-SANA
>
> It is important to have thiesediscussions.
>
> Best regards
> Adrian
>
> Adrian J. Hooke
> Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.