[Cesg-all] SANA 'Space Agencies' Registry questions

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Mon May 23 15:40:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I agree it would be good to have a Members and Observers List, if we want to put
it in the registry that is OK.
The membership lists are currently on the CCSDS web site.

However the list out there is part of the contact information for a Control
Authority Office for registering data format information.
It wasn't supposed to be separate registry and isn't defined as a separate
registry in the Control Authority Standard.

Cheers,
-JOhn