[SSG] Re: [Cesg-all] SANA 'Space Agencies' Registry questions

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Sun May 22 08:57:43 EDT 2011

As written in the note at the top of the registry:
"Note
IMPORTANT: This registry is a non-normative copy of the MACAO registry
managed by WDC. The normative version is available at:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nost/caa/macao_list.html."

Therefore, this registry is a copy of the MACAO registry. SANA does not
have the authority to change the content. It is up to the source to
change the content.

However, we could create another registry if needed.

Marc.