[Cesg-all] CCSDS Website, CWE, and Mailman will be Down - 8/9/2011 9:00-9:30 AM EDT - Internet Speed Upgrade

ccsds techsupport ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org
Tue Aug 9 01:12:02 EDT 2011

With assistance from our ISP, we will be upgrading our equipment and doubling our webhosting Internet speed.  The CCSDS network will be up and down during this period, but I am confident that the downtime will be minimal.  Our ISP has already installed the new equipment last week, and basically we will just be moving several wires during the downtime.
Thanks,
Brian Oliver
CCSDS Tech Support