[Cesg-all] PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CCSDS WEBSITE WILL BE OFF-LINE ON THURSDAY 07 APRIL (US TIME)

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 6 08:02:09 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: ccsds-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:ccsds-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:50 PM
To: ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [Ccsds-all] CCSDS Website Upgrade - April 7th (Thursday), 2011 from 07:00-12:00 EST

All,

On April 7th (Thursday), 2011 from 07:00-12:00 EST both the CCSDS Website http://www.ccsds.org/ and CCSDS CWE http://cwe.ccsds.org/ will be down for a planned new network upgrade.   The CCSDS Mailing Lists will remain online.  To expedite the migration, the CCSDS CWE will go into "read only" mode on April 7th (Thursday), 2011 00:00 EST.

The new network will replace our current webserver and firewall with new equipment, and will allow the Secretariat to implement new IT solutions going forward.

NOTE TO CWE USERS - We have recreated all CWE logins on this new network.  Logins were recreated using your initial CWE password, which was given when your login was created.  If you have changed your password (and do not have your original password), then please contact us at ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org.

Thanks,

CCSDS Tech Support

ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org