[Cesg-all] Agenda for Conjunction Assessment "Birds of a Feather" at CCSDS Fall 2010 Meetings, London, England

Berry, David S (3430) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 12 13:05:13 EDT 2010

All:

I have attached a tentative agenda for the Conjunction Assessment BOF to be held Monday 25-October-2010 starting at 13:00 at the CCSDS Fall Meetings.

NOTE:  The original invitation stated that the meeting would commence at 13:30, however, this was based on my assumption regarding the lunch hour.  Subsequent to the invitation it appears to me that lunches have been scheduled 12:00-13:00.  Hence the change.

Best Regards,
David Berry
Chair, CCSDS Navigation Working Group

P.S.:  Apologies if you get duplicates of this message... some of you are likely to be on several of the mail lists to which this email is addressed.