[Cesg-all] May 2009 - CCSDS.org Usage Report, CCSDS Mailman SPAM Report, and CCSDS Publications Report

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 22 16:42:06 EDT 2009

Wow.  An old version of CFDP had more hits than OAIS.  I think it's the
first time something has beat out OAIS Reference Model in years.

However, it seems strange.  The issue that had so many hits isn't the
current issue.  Actually its an issue from 5 years ago that is 2 issues
out of date.  Anyone have an idea why?  I'm just curious.

Cheers,
-JOhn