[Cesg-all] Spring 2009 meeting flow

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 19 14:34:45 EST 2009

Here is the planned flow of meetings.

The Penrose House management threw us a last-minute foul ball and we
can't set up the four office spaces in the Pavilion until Monday.
Therefore - for Monday (20 April) *only* - it is probable that the
groups meeting in the Pavilion 1,2 3 and 4 will in fact meet
off-site, in the nearby Doubletree hotel. We plan to provide van
transportation back and forth between the Penrose and the Doubletree.
 From Tuesday onwards we should have the four Pavilion spaces working.

Best regards
Adrian