[Cesg-all] Meeting schedule

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 25 11:35:31 EDT 2007

Dear all,

After some iterations and some "no responses" from the contacted persons,
please find attached a new version of the CCSDS meeting schedule.

Updates include:
- SEA System Architecture WG meets on Monday pm
- Joint CSS-SM and MOIMS SMC meet in SMC allocated room (Tuesday am)
- SEA IA + MOIMS IPR meet together on Tuesday pm
- Cross Support Architecture BOF meets in CSS SM allocated room on Wednesday
am
- Joint SIS-AMS and MOIMS-SMC meet in SMC allocated room on Wednesday am
- Joint SIS-AMS and SOIS-ASS meet in hotel restaurant on Wednesday pm
- MOIMS DAI meets in hotel restaurant on Thursday pm
- XML SIG meets on Friday am
- MOIMS DAI meets in hotel restaurant on Friday am
- SOIS Wireless BOF meets either outside the hotel (probably in Goldener
Engel hotel) or in the hotel restaurant

Please review it and let me have your comments asap.

Cry now, because silence gives consent. No response by tomorrow Wednesday
26th Sept at 12:00 hrs CET means that you accept the proposal.

(See attached file: Summary_Schedule_Fall07(25Sept07).xls)

I will start tomorrow afternoon to allocate the 12 meeting rooms.

ciao
nestor