[Cesg-all] First Call (to the CESG-ALL) for hotel reservation

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Mar 20 07:07:21 EST 2007

Dear all,

ESA has signed the contract with the hotel where our next CCSDS Workshop will
be held from 1st October till 5th October 2007 . The hotel is located in
Heppenheim besides a lake, 30 Km south of Darmstadt, 60 Km south of
Frankfurt. It has 70 rooms and we have negotiated a price, which includes
breakfast and the lunch from Monday to Friday. The total price is ca. 81 € -
105 U$S (taxes included). We will also have wireless around the clock (from
1st Oct 08:00 hrs until 5th October 20:00 hrs).

Please follow the url (to see the pictures and exercise your german)
www.bruchsee.de

In order to guarantee all ADs, DADs and WG Chairs a room in the hotel (there
are only 70 rooms), we will open a restricted registration for all CESG with
my secretary (Mrs Angelika Slade). It will be closed by 23rd April 2007. She
will then deliver the registree list to the hotel. The official CCSDS
announcement (including the official opening of the hotel registration) will
be done later.

Please to register send an e-mail to my secretary ( Angelika.Slade at esa.int )
indicating:

Name
Affiliation
Arrival Date
Departure Date

It should be noted that the CESG - CMC Meeting (8th - 11th October 2007) will
be held at ESA / ESOC and a hotel close to our premises (e.g. Maritim Hotel)
is recommended (to avoid traffic congestion during the morning).

ciao
nestor