[Cesg-all] Re: WG charters

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 8 10:52:09 EST 2007

At 07:14 AM 1/8/2007, Martin Pilgram wrote:
>I looked through the CWE for WG charters and I could find only 8 (from
>over 30 groups). Maybe the WG managers didn't upload them into the CWE or
>they don#t exist at all. Can you request the WG managers to check and
>upload the latest version at least directly after the WG meeting?

Martin: the charters are all compiled into the Operating Plan,
<http://member.ccsds.org/publications/archive/A01x2y4.pdf>CCSDS A01.2-Y-4
CCSDS Operating Plan for Standards Development
http://member.ccsds.org/publications/archive/A01x2y4.pdf

However, your point is well taken that every WG has its own dedicated web
area on the CWE http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/default.aspx and within
each of those web areas it is the responsibility of each Area and WG chair
to make sure that the latest charter is available on-line.

We will be providing "strongly recommended" CWE training in Colorado
Springs for all Area Directors and WG chairs. Registration for these
individual sessions is now available on-line at:

http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/cesg/lists/reg/NewForm.aspx

ADs and WG Chairs: PLEASE, take 30-seconds and go and register for the time
slot that is most convenient for you. NOW!