[Cesg-all] Re: First Call (to the CESG-ALL) for hotel reservation

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 12 12:08:33 EDT 2007

The special advance hotel reservation period for CCSDS key staff is about
to end. So far, only the following people have made reservations:

Yamada
Taylor
Hooke
Moury
Berry
Weiss
Thompson
Yeh
Durst

The hotel only has 70-rooms, so it will be first come, first served. IF YOU
INTEND TO STAY IN THE HOTEL, PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS (via ANGELIKA
SLADE) *NOW*.

///adrian